|Bushpig Adventure Camp would like to bring to your attention the fantastic camps that we provide. The environment that we operate in is safe and within Port Elizabeth.We like to focus our camps around the needs of each individual client which gives you the opportunity to mold and build your own adventure around the activities we provide.We can accommodate up to 70 learners for camps. We prefer one class at a time so that attention to detail is not lost in the numbers around us.Activities on offer:
- Raft Building – Build a raft with limited tools and equipment within a time period. This is done as a team, therefore team work and co-operation is essential
- Bridge Building – Build a bridge that can hold 2 bricks for 1 minute. Stand back and witness how people try and get their building ideas across to their fellow colleagues.
- Swamp Crossing – Using specified material, you need to get your whole team across the swamp. This is great for Conflict Resolution and Communication.
- Gold Shift – Transfer objects from the outside of a circle and into the bucket with limited equipment. Patience and management of your team is critical.
- Slippery Slide – Have a bit of fun sliding down a 50m water slide into a mud pool.
- Flag Painting & War Cry – The best way to start an event is by breaking down barriers. Watch the quiet people let loose.
- Survivor Puzzle – This is a great memory game to get your team to break problems down into smaller pieces. Learn to listen to each other’s ideas and decide as a group.
- Lateral Thinking Challenges – Complete the various obstacles around the farm as a team. These are all mind based lateral thinking games and require complete team work.
- Temptation Obstacle Course – 1km of obstacles through the bush with a bowl of water and a thirsty team is always a challenge.
- Animal and Vegetation Identification – Bushpig Adventure Camp is located in an
indigenous forest and contains many different kinds of trees and animals.
Identification charts are used.
- Snake Identification and Education – Professional snake handlers are used to
educate learners on the species in the area.
- Amazing Race – Teams are given clue cards to navigate around the farm. They need
to answer questions and complete tasks to receive further information.
- Potjie Competitions – Compete against your colleagues and eat until your heart is content…
- Night Walks |Bon Fires | Brood Stokkies |Bushpig’s Got Talent Shows
All the camps are organised by myself as I believe that attention to detail with all learners is paramount in their development. Camps are well supervised with a team of facilitators that have been with me since the beginning and learners come away from camps with full stomachs, fun filled memories and knowledge to last a lifetime.