|Bushpig Adventures is the perfect setting to bring your colleagues for a fun filled day to unwind and reminisce about the past years events. Enjoy a spit braai around a large bon fire and tell stories into the night.The activities we have on offer for your day out include the following:
- Amazing Race – Teams are given clue cards to navigate around the farm. They need to answer questions and complete tasks to receive further information to complete their journey. Any tasks that are not completed incur the wrath of Fear Factor…
- Potjie Kos Competitions – Teams need to collect their ingredients from around the farm to make their pot a success. If you don’t collect all your ingredients, Fear Factor is the only way to receive what you left behind.
- Raft Building – Build a raft with limited tools and equipment within a time period. This is done as a team, therefore team work and co-operation is essential
- Bridge Building – Build a bridge that can hold 2 bricks for 1 minute. Stand back and witness how people try and get their building ideas across to their fellow colleagues.
- Swamp Crossing – Using specified material, you need to get your whole team across the swamp. This is great for Conflict Resolution and Communication.
- Gold Shift – Transfer objects from the outside of a circle and into the bucket with limited equipment. Patience and management of your team is critical.
- Flag Painting & War Cry – The best way to start an event is by breaking down barriers. Watch the quiet people let loose.
- Survivor Puzzle – This is a great memory game to get your team to break problems down into smaller pieces. Learn to listen to each other’s ideas and decide as a group.
- Lateral Thinking Challenges – Complete the various obstacles around the farm as a team. These are all mind based lateral thinking games and require complete team work.
- Slippery Slide – Have a bit of fun sliding down a 50m water slide into a mud pool.
- Temptation Obstacle Course –1km of obstacles through the bush with a bowl of water and a thirsty team is always a challenge.
- Amazing Race – Teams are given clue cards to navigate around the farm. They need to answer questions and complete challenges to receive further information.
- Quad Biking – Take your team for a fun filled ride through the valleys of the Sundays River and enjoy lunch after a cruise up river.
Bushpig Adventures also offers a wide range of catering for your day out. The following 3 menus are the most popular
- 3 Meat Braai – Chop, Chicken Kebab & Wors with 2 salads and Garlic Roll.
- 5 Meat Braai, – Steak, Cheese Griller, Chop, Chicken Kebab & Wors with 2 salads and Garlic Roll.
- Spit Braai – Deboned Legs of lamb on the spit, Chicken Kebabs, Wors, 2 Salads & Garlic Roll.
All of the above meals are served on proper plates and steel knives and forks are used. As mentioned these are only a few of the meals on offer. Drinks can be supplied by Bushpig Adventures or you are welcome to supply your own.